All guests should hold an INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE that is valid for Spain and covers all medical care related to COVID-19. They may also bring along documents of their PRIVATE INSURANCE if they have any.
Mercedes Heritage Apartments complies the REQUIRED PROTOCOL FOR DATA PROTECTION AND HEALTH SECURITY for its guests and requires them to sign a health self-declaration.
Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. ……………………………………….., holder of NIF/ Passport nº ………………………… with residential address at ……………………………………………….,
That I have been informed of the SPECIFIC PROTOCOL REQUIRED BY THE PROPERTY (MERCEDES HERITAGE APARTMENTS) IN BARCELONA FOR THE PROTECTION OF GUESTS AGAINST COVID-19 as well as the requirements specified therein to access the premise located at c/ Provenza, 131-133 under the company’s Health & Safety Policies in regard to the requirements:
- The guest should hold an INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE that is valid for Spain and covers all medical care related to COVID-19, regardless of whether the disease was contracted in Spain or in their place of origin or any other countries that the guest had visited.
- The guest should make a PCR or ELISA-based test 2 days before their arrival at Mercedes Heritage Apartments and provide the results to the receptionist(s).
- The guest should measure their body temperature using infrared thermometers when entering the building.
That the information provided exempts me from any suspected case of:
a) having shown positive in a PCR or ELISA-based test;
b) having had close contact (more than 15 minutes within 2 metres of distance) in the last 14 days with people who are confirmed of COVID-19 infection or awaiting related test results;
c) having symptoms of flu, shortness of breath, gastroenteritis, dysentery, vomiting;
d) having fever (more than 37ºC) or had it in the last 24 hours.
That I commit myself to inform Mercedes Heritage Apartments promptly should the situation changes or I suspect that it has changed. In such case, I shall request Mercedes Heritage Apartments for an ANTIBODY test.
That I am aware of the current situation of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 and that I accept the circumstances and risks that this situation may entail.
That I am aware that neither the Mercedes Heritage Apartments team nor the management of PROVENZA MBS, SA can be held responsible at any time for the contingencies that may arise in relation to the pandemic during my stay at Mercedes Heritage Apartments.
For the purpose of record, I hereby sign this document in Barcelona on ……………………, 2020
About Data Protection
The personal data that I provide in this Declaration will be processed by PROVENZA MBS, SA with CIF A-59109769 and registered office at C/ Provenza, 131-133, entlo. 2, 08036, Barcelona, with the sole purpose of guaranteeing the safety and health of people in the building of Mercedes Heritage Apartments. The legal basis that legitimises its treatment is the company’s obligation to guarantee the safety and health of the workers at its service in aspects related to work and the health and safety of the establishment’s clients.
PROVENZA MBS, SA guarantees that the stated data will not be used for any other purpose and that it will be treated with absolute confidentiality and secrecy. The data will not be kept beyond the business reactivation situation after the end of the state of alarm for COVID-19 and will only be communicated to health entities if necessary to avoid contagion and resolve the health emergency situation.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition / revocation, by attaching your ID document and sending your request to the email email@example.com. You can contact the AEPD to present the claim you consider appropriate regarding personal data.
- Mercedes Heritage Apartments has full access control of the building.
- Mercedes Heritage Building has no common area (except passageways) as they all are located inside each apartment.
- Mercedes Heritage Apartments is qualified with the certificate of disinfection against COVID-19 using the product REVLON+ON VIRKON, endorsed by the Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya. The product is a surgery-grade disinfectant used in hospitals.
- The entire apartment will be disinfected again upon each check-out.
- Each apartment is equipped with independent air conditioning system, which guarantees reduced risk of infection through air circulation.
- At Mercedes Heritage Apartments, our luxurious apartments are as spacious as up to 95m2. All the apartments are fully-equipped; some of them come with a terrace.
- Our property is located next to the Ninot market, the second largest market in Barcelona in terms of fresh produce such as meat, fish, fruits and vegetables.
- Mercedes Heritage Apartments is close to the hub of Barcelona city (Passeig de Gràcia, Rambla de Catalunya).
- The entire building has been properly disinfected against COVID-19, including the lift, the staircase and the reception office, which is equipped with PMMA partition screens, treated with hydrogen peroxide during 24 hours. Disinfection carpets are also installed at the entrance.